Sunday, August 21, 2016

I wish : FLASH SALE


Flash sale this week!
Do you love a sale? I know I do!

This Week I am running a flash sale to help deliver messages that are needed after this wonderful full moon we just had on June 18th. There are so many "secrets" that are waiting to be revealed. 

This sale is really to compliment the recent blog post I wrote- before you decide I want this reading, read I WISH ARTICLE after that if you feel like this is reading for you, I'd be happy to help you!
____________________________________

In This I wish reading I will put three cards to help you
1. Energy around your wish
2.  What opportunity is ahead of you this week
3. What changes will come that will help you achieve your wish!
_______________________________________

Offer expires this Thursday August 25th.

After you make your purchase, Please allow me 3-5 Days to have your reading emailed. The reading will be emailed to the account linked to your paypal. Any questions, please feel free to email me at tarotbycyndee@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment