Saturday, August 22, 2015

Healing your Base Chakra



This week, I am so happy to introduce to you all….

Healing the Chakras with your Angels!

I’m very excited to share this with you because I know it can greatly heal your life. My life’s work has been dedicated to angelic guidance so its natural that they have guided me to educate the world about how we can heal our chakras with their help. For many of you, Chakras may be something you have never heard of before, or maybe this will be your first hands on experience working with angels. Regardless of where you are on your spiritual and healing path, I am VERY confident you will find this weeks message to be very informative and healing.

In this weeks message I want to introduce you all to Arch Angel Sandalphalon and your Base Chakra. What exactly are chakra’s and what is a base chakra? The word “Chakra” means “wheel or circle." In our bodies, along our spines we have 7 spinning wheels - also known as chakras- also in other areas of our bodies we have mini chakras. My main focus will be on the Base chakra today. The base chakra is our root and its important we begin our healing work here first. In order to balance the rest of our system, we must have a firm foundation with our base chakra. Along our spines , moving upwards we have other chakras that serve a different purpose. A total of 7 completes the main chakra system.

            The base chakra is important to our overall health because it is the root of our system. It’s the energy that allows us to feel “grounded” and well connected. When we are well balanced and healthy in this area we handle stress well. We have a sense of security and do not have a lot of fears. Most importantly , those who are grounded with a healthy base chakra are very responsible; they pay their bills on time, get good grade, have good work ethic and are present in the lives, this means that they are not worried about the past or future but am able to focus on the now.

Base Chakra:
            Color: Red
            Location: Base of our Spin
            Angel that heals: Sandalphalon
            Purpose: Sense of our Security in the world. This is the chakra closes to mother earth.
            Body parts associated:  Legs, feet, Tail bone
            Gland associated : Adrenals – Regulates our stress hormones. This is where our Fight or Flight Response stems from.

Signs of an Unhealthy Base Chakra:
            -Anxiety
            - Messy or disorganized personality.
            -Lack of Responsibility – people who don’t pay bills on time.
            -Feet feel dirty
            -Legs ache ( carrying stressing in your legs is a sign that you are not grounded) 

Some things to ask yourself:
            “ Is my life a mess?”
            “Am I organized?”
            “In my closet, things are neat, or are they all over the place?”
            “Do I show up to work on time?”
            “When my family talks to me, Do I focus on the present or will my wander off to the past?”
            “Am I filled with anxiety?”
            “How do I handle stress? Do I find solutions? Or will I Run or hide from problems?
            “Are my bills paid on time?”
            “Is there food in my fridge? Do I feed my self things I love?” (Eating disorders and addictions are signs of a closed base chakra – not healthy)
            “Do I like the color red?” If you find you are opposed to it or hate it – You are not grounded.

 Arch Angel Sandalphalon and how he can help you heal your life.
            Who is he and how can he help you, that is a very good question! If you are still reading this its probably because he has brought you into connection with me. He is the master of Synchronicity. If you know me, you know I AM A BIG BELIEVER IN SYNCRONICITY-  ( this is when things are put in your path for a purpose – there are no accidents my friends) I’d like to inform you about 3 key sings you’ll know when your working with This particular angel.

            -HE HAS AN AURA OF TURQUOISE – WHEN EVER YOU SEE TURQUOISE, TRUST THAT HE IS WITH YOU.

            -HE IS VERY DOWN TO EARTH. THIS IS FUNNY, BECAUSE OF ALL THE ANGELS  HE IS THE 2nd LARGEST! (His brother Metatron is the largest)  HE WILL USUALLY MAKE HIS PRESENCE KNOWN TO YOU BY SHRINKING HIMSELF TO MATCH YOUR HEIGHT – A TALL TALE SIGN THAT YOU ARE WORKING WITH HIM IS THAT HE IS THE SAME HEIGHT AS YOU. HE LIVED ONCE IN HUMAN FORM AS THE PROPHET ELIJAH. BECAUSE OF THIS, THAT IS WHY HE IS THE ANGEL THAT WORKS WITH THE BASE CHAKRA. HE UNDERSTANDS OUR STRUGGLES AS HUMAN.
           
-         HE IS ALSO KNOWN AS THE ANGEL OF MUSIC. YOU MAY FIND A SIGN THROUGH MUSIC OR SEE A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT – TRUST ME THIS IS NO ACCIDENT.

On To the best part: How to heal your base chakra
The easiest way to heal to this chakra is through music. In mediation, find music that is very soothing that you enjoy. Everyone is different and you must find what works for you because  your vibration is different. Sandalphalon will help you heal your base chakra through the use of music because he will use music tones to “giggle” out that negative. All you need to do is set your intention, find your song, and relax. Music is a great healer, how many of you have listened to your favorite song and find that your body naturally moves to the rhythm of the beat? This happens because the music is sending good vibrations to you, and the movement allows you to “giggle the negative out” So go on ahead and find your favorite song, turn up real loud and just dance!
Another way you can heal this chakra is by wearing the color read, or focusing on something red like a red apple or red cherries and setting goals.

 “ Today, I will pay my bills on time”
“Today I will clear the clutter”
“Today I will go to work and give it 100%”

       I believe in mediation. I think it’s very healing and honestly, my life has changed tremendously because of it. You can invite Sandalphalon into your space during meditation to send you healing energy.
       Invoke this angel by repeating “ Arch Angel Sandalphalon, please heal my life” Repeat this over and over as it is a very good mantra that will allow you to get into a meditative state. Ten minutes a day will be enough, for those of you who wish to sit longer that is wonderful! You can also use the color red as your focus during meditation. Imagine the reddest apple you have ever seen and focus on that image or the work “red”.

Signs that your angels have heard your request for healings:
            At your pelvis, is your wheel of red ( base of chakra) A healthy chakra is the size of say a grapefruit. If you mentally picture your base chakra and you feel it is the size of a grapefruit that is good. If it feels smaller or larger continue to work on healing it.

            -Sandalphalon will send you signs that he has heard your request and is working with you to heal your chakra. These signs will come in the form of white feathers, the color turquois, Round red items that will remind you of your chakra. The biggest one he tells me, is through music! So pay attention to the sounds around you- Some of you he tells me, will start to hear in your heard “angelic chimes” it sounds like angels singing.

          - Pay attention to when you see the numbers 403 : this is a sign that you will greatly benefit from calling on your angels for healing. 

I wish you all the very best and I hope you find this information useful! Next week I will introduce you all to your Sacral Charka and Arch Angel Chamuel ;)

Blessings,

Cyndee

No comments:

Post a Comment