Sunday, October 26, 2014

Heal Your Heart Set



I am so happy to announce the long awaited “Heal your Heart” Set.
This set was channeled through Arch Angel Chamuel. It was during my sessions with him that he inspired me to create something to help those heal from broken hearts. Many of my clients come to me seeking guidance after a love relationship gone south, after my readings, I wanted to offer something more. I knew my readings brought some sort of relief but it wasn’t enough to satisfy the healer in me, and so I asked my guides “What more can I offer my clients to help them heal?”
                Ask and you shall receive.
                That is my message for you all. With the angels all we need to do is ask, and then listen for the answer.
                I am so happy to be sharing this beautiful gift to you all at such an affordable price. Upon my research, my guides brought forth to me an amazing supplier which allows me to maintain my price of this set at the cost of :
                            $40.00 + Shipping

                Included you will receive :
4 Rose Quartz Crystal
 1 Crystal Quartz Crystal
 1 Black tourmaline Crystal.
Instructions on how to place these crystals in a crystal grid to maximize their effectiveness. We have energy centers with in our bodies that can be amplified with the aid of crystals. Crystals for centuries have been used for healing modalities and have in fact proven to be helpful.

4 Guided Mediations:
10 Min Heart Balance
Heal your Heart Mediation 1hr
Energy Space Clearing for your heart 1hr
Love yourself ½ hour (this mediation can be amplified with the use of Epsom salt but not needed)

Each set will be blessed and include a message from the angels.

I currently have limited quantities. 6 Available now, the rest will be back ordered until next week.
I Items will be shipped upon receipt of payment.  Shipping is calculated depending on location.
Please email me for your custom order tarotbycyndee@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment