Monday, December 26, 2016

Choices and Duality- How to make the right ones.




One last card reading before we say good bye to 2016. As we prepare for our “new year, new you” theme as most people do at the start of every year, lets take a look at some choices we need to make. Take a moment and look at something’s in your life and figure out what choices needed to be made. You don’t need to know all the details , but what are your options? Duality is a question of give and take and balance. Focus entering 2017 with more balance and less about the changes you want to make, you will find when you enter a state of mind of needing to bring balance in your life, all other things will fall into place and you will slowly achieve the changes for your highest good. I think this is where many people go wrong. They set up goals for themselves and they don’t do this with much thought- just “ I want to change ……..” but with change come confusion and its really hard to break old habits and that is why you want to seek balance first. Figure out what empowers you, so you can start eliminating those things that drain you.

When Your ready, Pick one card. These 4 cards will show you where you need to shift your focus for this upcoming New Year. For those of you who are learning about the cards, this is a great learning tool. I hope you enjoy!

Number Two Numerology and it’s significance in our lives: The number two energy is very calming. It brings harmony and balance into a reading. It also signifies a choice/decision that needs to be made. When a two arrives wither it’s in the Minor arcana or the High priestess Tarot Card or the Justice card- there is a need to balance one’s life. I use the 2’s today to help you achieve this because somewhere in your life, these 2’s will benefit your growth and their message will ring true to you as you enter 2017.
A personal note from my life: The twos can be balanced, or they can be indecisive going back and forth. This really hits close to home for me as I am a working Mother- I’m constantly juggling my life and seeking ways to regain balance when I’ve fallen off track. I know when I’m drained It’s because I allowed some part of my life to outweigh the other- it’s often work. I have found that entering this Terrrible 3’s stage of my youngest son, it has been my greatest challenge for 2016. Some days I want to work longer hours so I don’t have to come home and deal with it. But after realizing this, I really need to work less and give him more of my attention- not run from him.  I would not have seen this had it not been for my tarot cards. It has been such an amazing life coach for me and its guidance has never failed me- I wish to share my work with all of you because I believe whole heartedly it’s in healing.

_____________________________________________________
           The arrivals of the 2’s is a sign you are possibly in need
 Of Balance. Your Angels will not fail you. 
Trust in their guidance and follow your Heart.
_____________________________________________________

Your Answer’s revealed
Card one: Two of Wands – I really love this card, It depicts a man who is held in high regards holding a globe staring out into the ocean. He often reminds me that the world is our oyster! We totally have the power and ability to have what we wish to achieve and we are powerful. He looks away from us because he wants us to look outwards and go into the world and achieve what we wish.  With this card, I want to remind you all that success is totally possible for you. It is with in your reach- but you have to be patience. Waiting is the key here- it will arrive, but in time. So make the choice to follow your heart but don’t get upset if you don’t see instant results. It takes time, and don’t give up.   If you can’t decide on what it is that you want, get creative- The wands all are all about high energy and creativity, so during periods of your life where you feel stuck and stagnant- don’t sit around. Get active. Let your creative juices flow. This card can also be a reminder that you need to balance your life with others. Relationships are important, we need them for our own growth so don’t avoid them. The 2 of wands is a card about looking outwards on your life and seeing what you can improve- now is not the time to focus inwards. Don’t focus on “ what do I get from this choice” but ask yourself “ which decision is best for the whole picture”  I am a firm believer in doing what is best for you, and focusing on yourself first, but this card reminds us, that we need to pause on being selfish and do what we need to satisfy our outside world.  You will need to bite the bullet and just be the bigger person here.

Card two: Two of Cups – When I see this card, I often see relationships being formed. Most of the time it shows me things are going well and if they are not going well, it’s a good reminder that it is a minor issue that can be solved with cooperation.  When this card arrives it does bring a message that a choice needs to be made and its often you who will have to give in to accommodate the other person. This is not so bad because of the love and respect you have for that other person- you are willing to give more. This card is about giving and not taking.  You like this other people so your willing to do what you need to make them happy and you do this out of love. Remember, Sharing is caring. This is a very unselfish card- if you find you are being very stubborn its time you seek balance by giving.  Sometimes in a negative spread I can see a need to separate because the relationship is very unbalance where one person takes to much.   This card reminds us that we must connect with others on a soul level and it’s very intimate- it teaches us to be unselfish with our love because it requires that we give. This year I hosted Christmas knowing it was a very tough year for me and energy wise I knew it would be hard on me, but I did it anyways because I wanted to provide a great memory for my family. I went through a lot of trouble making the little details count and in return I had such a wonderful time. Preparation itself was exhausting but the end result was totally worth the work!

Card three: Two of Pentacles: The Juggling card- this card is very close to my heart because it reminds me of my struggle of being a working parent. I’m in this constant state of juggling and I know now it’s all a part of life. When this card arrives it is not a time to be so ingrained in the process and routine. Relax. Be flexible.  Sometimes you will drop the ball and that’s ok! Don’t beat yourself up, just pick it back up and try again. I can’t tell you enough how some days I forget about something important with my kids and I feel like a failure but I know tomorrow will be a new day and I can try again. I had to drop that ball several times before I finally learned what worked, so don’t beat yourself up if you can’t get it right away. Take your time and keep trying. Part of the choices of this card is learning what actions work and which ones don’t. You will be required to apply some logical thinking and planning here and that is what I did with my planner. I documented for a few weeks to see what work and what didn’t. When something isn’t work, set your emotions aside and focus on facts.  A fun learning tip for you guys learning tarot, looking at this card, if you look closely behind the man juggling, you will see that the water’s are unsettling, - water is a sign for our emotional state and this card shows that you will be entering rocky times which requires that you learn to juggle your responsibilities. In other words, now is not the time to quit or give up.  It is however a period where you must evaluate what things you can give up so you aren’t juggling so many things.

            
    Card four: Two of Swords – Look at this lady, notice how she is blind folded- are her eyes covered because she cannot see what choice to make or does she blind fold her self so she can’t be biased towards her decision? This card is a reminder that when we are faced with a dilemma, to follow our hearts and trust what we can’t see; trust what we feel.  Sometimes we don’t know what to do so we become stuck- we refuse to choose because we are torn between our heads vs our hearts so this card can often show anxiety- Anxiety stems from lack of action.  If you picked this card, you are currently at a point in your life where you are unable to decide what to do next, you may feel stuck, anxious and overwhelmed; maybe even trapped. My advice when ever this card presents itself  is to just do something, pick something- doesn’t matter- just close your eyes and the first option that pops in your head- just do it. Follow your heart. If you have others in your ear telling you what you need to do, this card tells you to close your eyes and zone them out. Learn to set boundaries that are healthy for you- this is your life, not theirs and you must base your decisions off of your own needs. 

I hope you enjoyed! If you find you are still at a cross roads needing more guidance, I have the perfect decisions spread, contact me for more information.

2 comments: